Citizen Watches EW1544-53A Eco-Drive Silhouette Sport Two-Tone Watch
(as of Dec 03,2021 20:03:14 UTC – Details)
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- No need to worry about arriving on time for all your day-to-day activities with this beautiful and reliable timepiece!
- Eco-Drive never needs a battery.
- Two-tone stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp closure with discreet push-button release.
- Luminous three-hand Eco-Drive™ quartz movement with date display window.
- Dial face includes hour markers and minute track.
- Water resistant 100 meters/330 feet.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the “Service Information” section.
- Case Height: 24 mm
- Case Width: 26 mm
- Case Depth: 8 mm
- Band Width: 12 7⁄10 mm
- Band Circumference/Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 oz
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Product Dimensions:0.43 x 0.39 x 0.83 inches; 2.08 Ounces
Item model number:EW1544-53A
Date First Available:January 30, 2010
Country of Origin:China
LIGHT-POWERED ECO-DRIVE: Converts any light, whether natural or artificial, into energy. Energy is stored in a permanently rechargeable power cell. The watch recharges continuously in any light to run forever, with no battery changes required, ever.
WATER RESISTANT TO 100 M: This Citizen women’s watch is water resistant to 100 meters (330 ft). In general, it’s suitable to wear in the shower, in professional marine activities like swimming and snorkeling, and in surface water sports, but not for scuba diving.
CLASSIC SOPHISTICATION: This watch boasts a stainless-steel case, a two-tone (silver and gold) stainless steel bracelet, a fixed gold-toned bezel, a white dial with luminous gold-toned hands, and Arabic numeral hour markers with minute markers around the outer rim.
FUNCTIONS: Features Japanese quartz movement with analog display, a date display at the 3 o’clock position, luminescent hour and minute hands and markers on the hour, and ticking second hand. And the Eco-Drive ensures that you’ll never need to change the battery.
GUARANTEE & 5 YEAR WARRANTY: At Citizen, we stand by quality and craftsmanship. Every Citizen purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty so you can be sure your new Citizen timepiece meets your expectations.